- Experience Stenshuvud National Park , with a view of the entire Hanö Bay.
- Know the wings of the past in the Nordic region’s best-preserved medieval castle Glimmingehus and not so far from there Sweden’s largest preserved shipwreck, Ales stenar. More history at Kiviksgraven and the meadow hut.
- Shopping and coffee at Hylkegården on Österlen.
- Experience apples at Kiviks Musteri.
- Visit The Apple Market in Kivik with the world’s largest Apple Table in the autumn.
- Garden inspiration in The English garden at Svabesholms Kungsgård and at Karl-Fredrik at Eklaholm .
- Visit Österlens museum with exciting themed exhibitions.
- Download the Simrishamn 900 år app and do a city walk on your own.
- Stroll by the harbor in one of our small fishing villages along the coast or inside the old town of Simrishamn.
- Coffee and shop in picturesque Simrishamn.
- At Autoseum there are more than 100 luxury, sports and racing cars.
- Visit a state-of-the-art winery and showroom at Nordic Sea Winery .
- Rapeseed and much more at Gunnarshögs Gård.
- Exercise in Bäckhalladalen and Tobisvik and the surrounding area
Hiking and biking
Tobisviks Camping has fantastic hiking and biking trails both north and south. One of Skåneleden’s beautiful hiking trails is Österlenleden which stretches from Nybrostrand to Andrarum. Nature offers history, beautiful meadows and apple orchards as well as beautiful beaches and cliffs.
If you want to experience all this by bike, do this at Sydostleden if you want to head north towards Växjö and at Sydkustleden if you want towards Helsingborg.
Additional ideas for you!
Activities and events in the area can be found here: Events calendar for southeastern Skåne
Tips for families with children can be found at Barnens Skåne
More inspiration about the whole southeast Skåne with Österlen