Camping on beautiful Österlen, souheast Sweden!
Tobisviks camping is located just by the beach about 2 km north of Simrishamn, with all of the amazing sights that Österlen has to offer within a comfortable reach. There is a lovely cycle and foot path along the beach that leads to Simrishamn with its well preserved centre and cosy fishing port.
Connected to the camping you will find Tobisviksbadet with 3 heated outdoor pools. The largest one is a 50-meter pool with a 3 meter and 1 meter diving board. The area does also provide one beach volleyball court, one beach football ground, tennis courts, mini golf etc.
If you are in need for a coffee break or we suggest a visit to Tårtans café & ice cream bar, hamburger joint and kiosk.
In connection with the reception building you will find a mini market that serves freshly baked bread rolls every morning.
We have 11 cabins, one caravan and one mobile home for rental. The cabins vary with 4 or 5 beds and with or without toilet and shower. There is access to shower room, laundry rooms and a playground and bouncy castle within a short walking distance on the camping area. All cabins are provided with TV and DVD. All family rooms are provided with a baby bathtub for the smallest children.
Due to the location of Tobisviks camping, there is plenty of tourist attractions and sights nearby that are worth a visit. Such as wine tasting and tour at Nordic Sea Winery where our camping train can take you. Or why not pay a visit to Kiviks Musteri to check out the apples, the ghosts at Glimmingehus castle, the royal grave in Kivik, Stenshuvud National Park, Smygehuk or go swimming and ride the carousel at Tosselilla Sommarland (closed 2020).
All of us at Tobisvik are looking forward to meeting you and fulfill your wishes of an amazing holiday, a warm welcome!
Ola & Anna Ambuhm with staff
Information about Covid-19
For us, your safety and security is always a high priority. We at Tobisviks Camping always strive to create memorable experiences and we want to continue to do so. We take the current situation with the Corona virus very seriously and we do everything to make you, our guests, feel safe during our stay with us. We promise that we will continue to do everything for you!
On this page we will continuously inform you who are planning to visit us or who have already booked your trip. We follow recommendations from Swedish authorities and experts.
Living with us
- When you are coming to us with a caravan or motorhome you have 100% control over your environment and you can feel as safe and secure as you do at home.
- When you live in our cabins you have your own accommodation with plenty of distance to your neighbors. All our cottages are thoroughly disinfected after your stay.
Activities – Nature is good for us!
- At Tobisviks Camping there are many opportunities for outdoor activities. Breathing fresh air is important for all of us!
- If you want to do something on your own, you can play hike along the Skåneleden or take a walk along the Kärleksstigen and hang out in our beautiful environment.
Common buildings and reception extra cleaning procedures
- For your safety, we have introduced extra cleaning routines throughout the facility, which mean that our service houses are regularly disinfected. The reception, door handles and access cards are more examples of contact surfaces which are disinfected regularly.
- We urge everyone who visits us, both guests and staff, to be sure to wash and disinfect our hands frequently.
We can help each other
This summer, we still have to keep our distance to others to prevent the spread of infection. As before, it is also important to stay at home if you have symptoms or are ill, wash your hands frequently, cough and sneeze in your arm fold and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
What applies to cancellations?
For the time being, regular cancellation policy applies. Should we receive new recommendations from Swedish authorities that affect booked trips, we will inform you about this.
What applies if Sweden closes the border?
We follow the Swedish Agency for Social Protection and Preparedness MSB: recommendations and follow developments continuously.