In 2014 Leisure Österlen Holding took over leisure activities with, among other things, Tobisviks Camping, Korsavad’s Sports Centers and the outdoor baths Tobisviksbadet and Hammenhögsbadet. This is where our journey started to become better at taking care of our footsteps on the environment and the natural resources we have on our soil today.
We started a collaboration with Österlen cleaning and with Returpack that follows up and helps us to be better in our work where we, together with you as visitors and users of our facilities, constantly work to improve. Together we can influence and help our nature to help us live in a healthier environment.
- At our plants, we will work for an environmentally friendly heating of the water we use.
- We will reduce electricity consumption and buy electricity from nearby producers.
- We are going to sort through our environmental stations.
- We will integrate the association life into our environmental work together with a return pack.
- Our properties will offer composting and sorting.
- We replace showers, washbasin mixers and toilets for environmentally classified alternatives.
- Work cars should be replaced afterwards with environmentally friendly alternatives.
- Our store aims to produce locally produced products.